COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
Boleythomas Bridal have put the following safety measures in place in order to keep our staff and customers as safe as possible whilst viewing and trying on our dresses. Please work with us in our endeavours to halt the spread of COVID-19.
1. Boleythomas Bridal are currently operating under a strict appointment only basis.
2. Friends and Family are limited to one person (assistant)
3. All dresses are to be kept in their protective transparent bags for viewing
4. A maximum of 3 dresses per appointment may be tried on.Fitting rooms are cleaned after each appointment
5. All dresses are steamed after each appointment before returning to the racks
6. All customers and assistants are requested to wear face-masks
7. Hand sanitisers are made available and all customers and assistants are encouraged to use them
8. Whilst every care has been taken to limit the spread of COVID-19, customers and their assistants view and try on Boleythomas Bridal's collection of dresses at their own risk
- PAYMENT -
Payment is via PayPal Business to ensure security and confidence for all our clients. We will never ask you to pay via friends and family so you can rest assured your payment is protected in accordance with the PayPal rules.
- delivery -
We are so pleased you have found your dream dress and we endeavour to get it to you as quickly as possible. Please allow up to 10 working days to receive your chosen dress. Orders take up to a week to process and will be dispatched to you via An Post, registered, tracked and insured for your piece of mind. You will be notified of a delivery date and will need to ensure you are there to sign for your item.
- take care of your dress -
When your dress is delivered to you we understand that you will be excited to try it on. Before you do, please ensure you have freshly showered and do not have any fake tan or make up on. You may also need to have a friend with you to help you.
Once you have tried your dress, please store it in a damp free environment and out of direct sunlight to ensure there is no fading of the fabric. Keep your dress in the dress bag supplied to protect it from any discolouration and dust until your big day. You made need to steam the dress the day before your big day to ensure that it is crease free
- returns -
We are sorry but we are unable to accept any returns if you have purchased your dress at an appointment . Please take care to check your dress thoroughly before you purchase and are sure that you are happy with it.
We do hope that you are thrilled with your dress but understand that sometimes it may not be just right. If this is the case and you find you need to make a return please ensure that it is carefully packaged with the acid free bag supplied then give us a call or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a return label. You have 14 days from the date of receipt to make a return.
Please also double check to make sure that your dress is in original condition and that there are no stains or marks , including make-up and fake tan, and that it is returned exactly as you received it so that you may receive a full refund, less the cost of the return post. Please be aware that we take photographic and video footage of all our dresses before they leave the store.
Whilst we are very careful to ensure that all dresses purchased from Boleythomas Bridal are in excellent condition, in the rare event you find that the dress is faulty and not fit for purpose, then you will be entitled to a full refund, including the return postage. You have 14 days from the date of receipt to make a return.
As soon as the dress is received back to our store we will let you know.